Welcome to Cedar Springs Farm Event Venue, a beautiful 126-acre location outside of Nashville in a peaceful, quiet setting of Lebanon, TN.
The 4,000-square foot barn has plenty of room for your guests and endless options for floor plan design and décor. It includes a timber log hewn catering kitchen, hardwood floor, restroom facilities and a loft perfect for a DJ, band or photo op. Church pews and whiskey barrels are available for décor items.
The main house is a square log home original to the site with a long sweeping porch, the quintessential location to relax and prepare for your event. This is available for the bride and her bride’s maids to prepare on her special day. And we didn’t leave the guys out, directly behind the main house is the Lip-Loc Lodge, a rustic retreat for the groom to be and his groom’s men to enjoy prior to the ceremony.
We will be glad to assist with recommendations on event planners/coordinators, caterers, rental providers. Anything to make your event complete!
Tours are scheduled by appointment. Price quotes available by phone. Call (615) 497-7990 for yours today.
PROCEDURES & HELPFUL TIPS
- Relax, have fun and make precious memories. They last a life time.
- A representative will be allowed on site during the event. This representative will be responsible for opening/closing facility, final inspection and activating the alarm system. Any damage should be reported to this representative.
- Smoking is allowed; however, we ask that guests enjoying the outdoors, please use the outdoor ashtrays provided. Please do not smoke in the barn area or in close proximity to any other of the wooden structures.
- The host is responsible for the actions of all guests and contracted vendors. Guests may not bring or take any alcohol from the premises.
- Please let the caterer know there is no garbage disposal and that no food may be put down the drain.
- No fireworks of any type inside barn area, including sparklers. We do allow sparklers outside.
- Throwing bird seed is permitted outside the facility.
- If you attach decorations to the wooden wall you may use thumbtacks but they must be removed! No nails!
- ALL candles must have candle holders. NO free-standing candles can be burned.
- Guest parking is located across from Cedar Springs Farm entrance gate.